The Foundation The Mobile Educator (TME) is an initiative of Marc van den Muijzenberg and Henk Frencken. TME is a not-for-profit foundation.
TME operates on the basis of co-creation with individual teachers and organisations in education, society and government which are part of, or are involved in policy and implementation for refugees.
Marc van den Muijzenberg, chairman
Mr. van den Muijzenberg is director of Dutch Academic Services and was formerly director of the Rijksopleidingsinstituut (National Training Institute) in The Hague. Van den Muijzenberg has over 20 years experience in initiating and organizing projects in the field of education and governance in the Netherlands and abroad.
Henk Frencken, deputy-chairman and treasurer
Drs. Henk Frencken is attached to ICLON and has extensive experience as well with the design and implementation of educational projects in the Netherlands and abroad (Africa, Asia and South America).
- Willem van Nieuwkerk (Director at Center for International Legal Cooperation)
- Frank Out (head teacher at Technisch College Velsen)
- Nel Mourad-Baars (pediatrician at Leiden University Medical Center)
Volunteer core team
The Foundation is supported by a core team of volunteers.
- The Foundation was established in Leiden on 8 April 2016.
- Articles (in Dutch)
- Chamber of commerce number: 65793188
- Bank account: IBAN NL71INGB0007187412